Hot Cranberry Tea
- 3 1/2 quarts of water
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 2 1/2 cups Splendra
- 1/2 cup orange jucie
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 5 cinnamon sticks or 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Place cranberries and water in large pot.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes on low.
- Remove from stove, add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and let brew for 1 hour.
Serve this delicious drink for your tea gathering, with snacks, with dinner, with dessert or enjoy on a nice quiet evening alone. It's soothing and relaxing and taste great.
Stay tuned for the new Women Healthy Cookbook. It will be filled with original recipes and some favorite recipes that I have tried. In the meantime, try these healthy
for a tasty addition to any meal.
To chase a chill away on a cold day or night try a delicious
hot cranberry tea.
Send me your favorite recipe to share. Please complete the
and include your healthy recipe.