- 1 lb lean beef tenderloin tips
- 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pasta of choice
- 2 teaspons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 14 oz can swanson beef broth
- sliced mushrooms
- Cook pasta
- Cut meat in to 1 1/2" pieces, trim fat.
- Stir fry the beef for about 5 minutes until outside surface is brown.
- In skillet, add olive oil and heat until hot. Add the nusrooms and cook until tender.
- Stir in flour and gradually add 1 cup beef broth.
- Bring to boil and cook & stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beef to the mixture.
- Season to taste peppercorn pepper and sea salt.
- Serve mixture over pasta.
Makes 4 servings
Per serving information if bow tie pasta used
Protein 25 grams
Carbohydrates 14 grams
Fat 27 grams