Grill Tuna Steaks
- 4 tuna steaks (4 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Place tuna in a shallow dish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, and oil until combined.
- Pour marinade over tuna and gently turn steaks until well-coated on each side. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Prepare grill. Remove tuna and reserve marinade for basting. Grill tuna for about 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting often with reserved marinade.
- Serve tuna steaks with lemon wedges and garnished with chopped parsley.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (131 g)
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount per serving
- Calories 162
- Calories from fat 42
- Total Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 51 mg
- Sodium 417 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Protein 27 g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Vitamin C 15%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 8%
Reprinted with permission by Public Health - Seattle & King County
Return to Cooking Healthy from Grill Tuna Steaks