- Site Blog
YOU & FAMILY
Get to know W.H.A.F.T.
Citrus Boursin Salad
- Crispy Field Greens (Spring Mix)
- Manadrian Orange Segments
- Boursin Cheese
- Grape Tomatoes
- Julienne Carrots
- Top it off with with Candied Pecans (a sprinkle).
- Served with Herbed Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
Herbed Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender, combine the lemon zest and juice, shallots, mustard, vinegar and garlic and puree until smooth.
- With the machine on, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified.
- Pour the vinaigrette into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Return to Healthy Cooking
Stay tuned for the new Women Healthy Cookbook. It will be filled with original recipes and some favorite recipes that I have tried. In the meantime, try these healthy
for a tasty addition to any meal.
To chase a chill away on a cold day or night try a delicious
hot cranberry tea.
Send me your favorite recipe to share. Please complete the
and include your healthy recipe.